18. What is the difference between the rain forest and the cloud forest?
Answer: The main difference is that in the cloud forest doesn’t rain as much as in the rain forest. The species of flora and fauna that you might find differ from one to the other.
19. What you can expect from the Delfines Golf & Country Club?
Answer: Los Delfines Golf and Country Club is located next to Bahía Ballena on the southern seaboard of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. This luxury resort community has been developed and managed by the prestigious Barceló Hotel chain and integrates perfectly with its natural surroundings. There is no doubt, it is a perfect setting for enjoying the lush tropical vegetation, which is inhabited by a large number of species of animals such as herons, monkeys, iguanas, squirrels, and toucans.
20. How do I get to Los Delfines Golf & Country Club?
Answer: Los Delfines Golf & Country Club is easy to reach by both land and air transportation:
- By air: It takes approximately 30 minutes by light aircraft from San José to arrive at the Tambor Airport, which is 5 minutes away from the resort by automobile. You can enjoy the amazing landscape on this trip.
- By land: We have luxury buses every day of the week from San José to our resort. The first stop is at a restaurant in Esparza where you can taste our national cuisine. Then you will have a beautiful ride through the Gulf of Nicoya by ferry and finally pass through the town of Paquera. Its takes approximately 3 hour to reach our destination.
21. Will I be able to find everything that I need at Los Delfines Golf & Country Club?
Answer: When asked to describe the quality of the area surrounding Los Delfines, words synonymous to the Costa Rican lifestyle come to mind tropical paradise, calm pacific waters, unspoiled sandy beaches, uninhabited islands, friendly people, a wide variety of flora and fauna, including parrots, monkeys, and lots of rivers and waterfalls. Here you will find excellent year round fishing, snorkeling, golf, tennis, water sports, seafood restaurants, live lobster, oysters, ceviche, whales, dolphins, lots of sun and stars, palm trees, coconuts and tropical fruits. The people that live here have very little stress, live securely in peace and harmony with nature, breath fresh air and drink clean pure water.
22. What amenities will I find at Los Delfines Golf & Country Club?
Answer: Our goal at Los Delfines is to create an all-inclusive community for the enjoyment of all its guests and residents as a vacation living style. We have achieved this goal with a beautiful designed and equipped Club House, swimming pool, golf course, tennis courts, an a la carte restaurant, supermarket, discotheque and more. We are next door to the all inclusive five star Barceló Playa Tambor Resort and Casino in which daypasses may be purchased.
23. What facilities does the villa have?
Answer: In the midst of this natural scenery you will be able to enjoy your vacation in a private, exclusive and high quality villa which will feel just like home and which will have the followings facilities:
- A master bedroom with a queen size bed and private bathroom
- A second bedroom with two individual beds and an additional bathroom
- A cozy living room with a matrimonial sofa bed
- A 21 inch T.V.
- Cable T.V.
- A totally equipped kitchen (dinning set for 6 persons, pots, silverware, refrigerator, coffee maker, rice cooker, microwave oven, blender and more)
- A terrace in the front as well as in the back of the villa.
- A centralized air-conditioning system and
- A safety box and more.
24. Do I have to bring my own golf equipment?
Answer: We have a 9-hole 35 par, golf course available for your use. A harmonious balance is created between the use of the land and the natural beauty of the wild flora and fauna. This exceptional location is waiting for you. You can rent golf equipment from our Golf Pro-Shop.
25. Should we make reservations for tours and additional services in advance?
Answer: Costa Rica is known for its great adventure and sightseeing tours, which makes their demand very high by tourists. We strongly recommend that you purchase the tours, your local transportation and any additional services with as much time in advance as possible. We will make any exchange or refund in case you decide otherwise during your vacations. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org